Starting at $69
Rush: 24 Hours
Routine: 5 - 7 Business Days
Ready to File?
- Download and Complete the correct form depending on your corporation.
- Choose Service and upload completed form to our order page.
- We will submit your filing the same day, if received by 3pm PST.
*SunDoc Rush Service files your Corporation next day if received by 3pm Pacific. Important note: if the state rejects your Corporation filing, the rush fee is not refunded.
Great Service Since 1999
With over 1,000 5-star reviews on Truspilot, you can be confident in working with us.
Same day processing
Only if received by 2 p.m. PST. Most companies mail in your requests delaying results.
Since 1999. Over 10,000 filings. Located in Sacramento.
Skilled Customer Service
Our skilled customer service staff is always ready to help.
What is a Statement of Information?
An Annual Report, also referred to as a Statement of Information (SOI), is a document that the Secretary of State requires all Corporations to submit annually. This form is required regardless of whether the Corporation has been actively conducting business or not. This document keeps up-to-date information about the Corporation’s address, Registered Agent, CEO, Officers/Managers and/or members’ names and addresses.
When to File
The initial SOI must be filed within 90 days of registering your Corporation with the Secretary of State, along with the corresponding filing fee (listed above). Nationwide it is required to file the Statement of Information in the state in which the Corporation is organized in, as well as anywhere else that the Corporation is “foreign qualified” to do business. ?After the initial SOI has been filed, you must file a new SOI annually. This also requires a filing fee.
?For example: If you registered your Corporation in July 17th 2016, the initial SOI would be due no later than October 17th 2016 and then every year after that between March and the end of July in 2017, 2018, 2019 and so on.
?Click here for Nationwide Due Dates: http://www.jsxdl88.cn/file-annual-report-statement-of-information
You will also be required to file an updated SOI form (no filing fee), even if it is within the year time span, if any of these changes have been made to your Corporation:
- The Corporation moves
- Elects new officers
- Adds or Deletes Directors
- Changes the name of its Registered Agent for Service of Process
- Changes the type of business the Corporation is engaged in
Note: If you fail to file your SOI on time, you are subject to a $250 late fee as well as the Secretary of State suspending the Corporation’s status, losing its right to do business in CA.
- Annually (every year). After the initial SOI has been filed, you must file a new SOI annually. This also requires a $25 filings fee. The filing period has a 6 month window, meaning you can file on the registered month or the 5 months that precede it. For example: If you registered your Corporation in July 17th 2016, the initial SOI would be due no later than October 17th 2016 and then every year after that between March and the end of July in 2018, 2020, 2022 and so on.
- If ANY changes have been made, fill out the entire Statement of Information?Form
- If there have been NO changes made, then you must fill out the California Statement of No Chant form (http://bpd.cdn.sos.ca.gov/corp/pdf/so/corp_so550nc.pdf)
General Tips for Filing
- Type the form instead of hand writing it because if the state cannot read your writing they will reject it.
- Read the instruction carefully for each form as they are all slightly different.
- The name of the corporation must be entered exactly as it is registered with the California Secretary of State. The name and entity number can be researched on http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/
- Addresses must be completed with the city, state and zip. The form will get rejected if an address is incomplete or if a P.O. Box is entered as a street address.
- Corporations must have all three statutory officers. (Chief Executive Officer, Secretary and Chief Financial Officer.)
- If the entity is a Common Interest Development, make sure that the CID box on the Form SI-100 must be checked and both the Form SI-CID and Form SI-100 must be submitted.
How to file
SunDoc Filings has the experience to get the job done. After looking over your filing for omissions we hand deliver to the state. When returned, we scan and email you a copy. Simply download the form and upload back to us for filing.?